Calendar of Posts
- ‘Senior Splendor’
- The ‘No Matter What’ Deal…
- I Dance with Flowers
- Full Moon Blooms Rare Night Lillies
- A Dance that Turns Snow into Flowers
- Monet lights a fire under my ass!
- My Heart Attack and Conversation with God
- Off to the Fat Farm – Back in 3 Weeks with a New Improved Model!
- Uptight Bunny, Hidden Alien & Floral Floss.
- Bertha and Hank Make Progress in Counseling and Dead Trees
Monthly Archives: March 2012
I Dance with Flowers.
I love getting up close and personal with nature, especially flowers. ‘Macro’ photography refers to taking pictures of small things at close range in which the image appears at least as large as it does in reality. In my studio I have a process that I call ‘The Dance,’ an intimate relationship that develops between me and my subject.
‘The Dance’ begins with a single flower – finding just the right flower, one that has something special to share. Not all do and even the ones that do, do so when they are damned good and ready and not a minute before – if at all! I usually dance at night, when I can … CLICK ‘Macro Floral Gallery‘ for the rest of the story!